Monday, February 4, 2008

80s Rochester!


Part III of "Rochester Through the Ages":

80s Rochester is totally rad! I like to think that he was in a hair metal band, seeing as how he pretty much had the most rockin' hair of the 17th century. It takes a lot of Aquanet to look that pretty.

There are theories that Prince was a protégé of 80s John Wilmot's. For proof, I suggest you read the lyrics to "Darling Nikki" and tell me they don't smack of Rochester. They even dressed the same. But watch out, 80s Rochester! Instead of good old friendly Syphilis, this decade has HIV/AIDS, so you should practice safe sex! (Oh, why am I telling you this? You totally won't be safe.)

3 comments:

Doug said...

Do you really think Rochester through the ages is afraid of a little HIV? 80's Rochester might come down with a case of the Hivvies over the weekend, but all Rochester through the ages has to do is talk to 90's Rochester, who has a solid connection to get some Magic Johnson serum (patent not pending...sorry poor people).
I think you're dead on with the Prince comparison. 80's Rochester dresses almost exactly like Prince, but I like that he still has respect for Run DMC.

Sarah Redmond said...

I would just like to add that ROCHESTER SAY RELAX. And Prince is the only person I could think of (in any decade) that can hold his own against John Wilmot.

Doug said...

Sorry Rochester, my tone didn't translate well through my LoLComment. I haz problems with mai communications skillz.

I'm seriously hoping there will be a 90's Rochester, although that might be a little tougher to pull off.