Sunday, March 21, 2010

English military discipline, or, The way and method of exercising horse & foot according to the practice of this present time,1680



















Whenever people ask me if I had a good day, I think to myself, "did I have to use my A.K.?" That's a pretty good litmus test for the quality of day I had. Ice Cube agrees with me.

English Military Discipline is a short publication about how to use your sword, pike, and AK-47 musket. It's devoted to instructions about military formations, organizations of ranks of soldiers, and strategies on how you should utilize firearms and other weapons during a battle. The basic thrust is that everyone should stand in lines or squares. Tactics! Basically I just liked the pictures of the guns. Here are some more:















I gotta say it was a good day.

2 comments:

sj said...

LOL indeed.

Theresa Bruno said...

You guys are so bad, but I love it!